The Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) – Family Nurse Practitioner program is designed for nurses who aspire to work autonomously as they provide a broad spectrum of care to diverse populations across the life span.
The innovative, online format of the MSN program enables registered nurses to earn an advanced nursing degree without relocating to Simmons’s campus in Boston. Students benefit from a vibrant educational community, which includes faculty who are accomplished teachers and expert clinicians as well as students from across the country who share your commitment and passion for effecting positive change in health care.
Upon completion of the program, you will be eligible to sit for certification as a Family Nurse Practitioner. Simmons is proud of our students’ consistent 100 percent first-time pass rate on certification examinations.
Download our Nursing@Simmons Master of Science in Nursing Information sheet.
Nursing@Simmons may be right for you if you are:
- A problem-solver who seeks greater professional challenge and reward.
- A busy professional searching for rigorous, engaging, online learning.
- Attuned to the nation’s growing interest in wellness and disease prevention.
- Dedicated to providing high-quality, cost-effective health care in the context of family and community.
- Striving to make a difference by helping others lead healthy lives.
- Committed to advancing the profession of nursing and yourself as a leader in the health care delivery system.
Nursing@Simmons: MSN – Family Nurse Practitioner
Request more information about Nursing@Simmons, or speak with an Admissions Counselor at 855-461-SIMM (855-461-7466).