Cross University Courses
As a Nursing@Simmons Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) student, you have the opportunity to enroll in online, graduate-level courses from schools affiliated with our technology partner, 2U, Inc.
Click on a program below to see available courses.1
- MPH@GW: The online Master of Public Health program from the Milken Institute School of Public Health at the George Washington University
- MPA@UNC: The online Master of Public Administration program from the University of North Carolina School of Government
- MBA@UNC: The online Master of Business Administration from the University of North Carolina Kenan-Flagler Business School
- MSW@USC: The online Master of Social Work from the University of Southern California School of Social Work
- International Relations Online: The online Master of Arts in International Relations program from the American University of International Service
- @WashULaw: The online Master of Laws (LL.M.) program from the Washington University School of Law
- USC Rossier Online: The online Master of Arts in Teaching program from the University of Southern California Rossier School of Education
With cross-university courses, Nursing@Simmons graduate students can choose from more than 50 non-credit courses that go beyond the MSN curriculum, which means you can broaden your portfolio to include classes in an area of study that meets your personal and professional interests.
For example, you may consider MPH@GW courses like Policy and Management Approaches to Public Health; Primary Health Care Policy; or Community Organization, Development and Advocacy. Or, you might consider Grant Writing and Evaluation at MPA@UNC as preparation for writing grant proposals for clinical research.
As with your Nursing@Simmons courses, cross-university courses feature live, online classes taught by university faculty and a low student-to-faculty ratio. They also feature high-quality, immersive coursework that you complete on your own time.
Courses taken through the cross-university program are not eligible for transfer credit to the Nursing@Simmons program. You will be billed by the institution providing the course you are completing at their current tuition rate. As a Nursing@Simmons student, your Student Support Specialist can assist you with enrolling in cross-university courses.
To learn more about this unique program benefit, read our FAQs.
Request more information about the Nursing@Simmons MSN program, or speak with an Admissions Counselor at Phone Number: 1-855-461-7466.